Friday, October 1, 2010

100dollarpayouts.com is the best home based business on the planet




I have been making a full time living online for the last 8.5 years. I've made millions of dollars, both online and offline. I've seen it all, I've tried it all.

The sad fact of reality is that most programs online are just gimmicks and hype. I put this page together to help you cut to the chase, and learn about the hottest 3 businesses online right now, that actually work, and payout fast!

First of all, my criteria when getting into a business is:

- What people want and need
- Pays on time
- easy for new people to grasp
- responsive admin
- honest and moral

If a program doesn't have at least 3 of those specifics, I turn away immediately. That being said, each one of the programs I have reviewed below have the criteria that makes me jump all over it, and you should too.

But what do you choose first? Let me break it down for you.... Below I am giving you my top 5 picks in order of preference and money making capability. Actually, my first pick, 100dollarpayouts.com has made me $887.75 USD and I haven't even pushed it yet!

Check this screen shot:


Let me explain and review the sites for you.

1. $100 Dollar Payouts - BEST CHOICE for low cost-high money making machine that spits out Unlimited $100 Dollar Payouts for all members that plug in and market it...

2. BV1000 very fast moving, cost is a little higher (around 350 to buy in) and is in the travel arena which is a very good market to promote.

3. Numis Network very lucrative but is out of most price range, deals with numistatic collectable coins...profound desire and a dream required for this one

Everything that is here has come my investigation and or due diligence, before looking into any project that involves money...do your own research and way the facts.



No comments:

Post a Comment